1/55th Blue roses stickers?????

Felix

Long time lurker and occasional poster...........

Anyway, I have been truly inspired by all of the great customs that I see here, and I am on the verge of trying one myself. I have all the paints, airbrushes, and modeling tools that I could ever possibly want, but what I need are new marking decals. The valk that is going under the knife is a Bandai reissue 1/55th.

Now all I need to know is does anyone sell a set of decals for the Blue Roses valk in 1/55th scale. I've seen 1/48th and the origional Hasegawa 1/72 decals, but no 1/55th.

PLease help me show some love to the old school Chunky Monkey......... :)

Thanks for the inspiration.

Long time lurker and occasional poster...........

Anyway, I have been truly inspired by all of the great customs that I see here, and I am on the verge of trying one myself. I have all the paints, airbrushes, and modeling tools that I could ever possibly want, but what I need are new marking decals. The valk that is going under the knife is a Bandai reissue 1/55th.

Now all I need to know is does anyone sell a set of decals for the Blue Roses valk in 1/55th scale. I've seen 1/48th and the origional Hasegawa 1/72 decals, but no 1/55th.

PLease help me show some love to the old school Chunky Monkey......... :)

Thanks for the inspiration.

I thought Takatoys might have had some at one point. He's been concentrating on Yamato 1/48 stuff lately, so I'm not sure if he'd have any left (that is, if he ever made them in 1/55 to begin with).

You might also see if Anasazi37 has done anything like that. Those are the two resident custom sticker/decal guys.

• 2 weeks later...