Farscape....saved?

bsu legato

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news03/031119c.php

So we get a 4-hour miniseries to wrap it all up. I should be thrilled, but can they really tie up all of the loose ends in just 4 hours? Or will they just tackle some of the main issues, and leave the rest for possible future spinoffs? Perhaps that animated series they'd suggested as a possibility will fill in the blanks, sort of a Farscape "Animatrix."

Only four hours?  Frell the scifi channel.

My feelings exactly, but consider this:

There is no current word on distribution.

and

After the initial report right here on "Dark Horizons", the Net began to buzz with talk, articles soon appearing at various spots online. Most notably IGN Filmforce and TV Guide which heard the four-hour mini-series rumours and and say it'll likely air in syndication.

Wouldn't it be sweet revenge if Henson & Co themselves said "Frell you" to Sci Fi?

I know, it angered me that Sci-fi was canning it. It was probably the best show on the entire network.

Heh... it was the only thing I watched on Sci-Fi channel.... I'll turn in on December 8th for the first time in months and months....

Good to hear about the possibility of a final wrap-up.... though I'm still aggravated they canned it in the first place....