Live of Legend

Daiohma

Hello,

Not 100% sure if this is where I should post this so If its in the wrong place please move it, thank you.

I have come across 2 live of legend books/figures of Lynn Minmany and Mylene Jenius.

The asking price is 3,500 yen each.

I have not seen these two figures before and was wondering if anyone knows much about them

and if they are worth the asking price?

Thank you.

Edited by Daiohma

Basically these are books with CMs figures. It sounds like a lot but I haven't really thought about them since I bought them. To me it's not worth that much... but like i said, I have no idea what the scarcity is and how much you want them.

If it serves as a reference, I saw them both in Hong Kong last week at a anime book shop and they were around 80HK$ each and I was about to buy the Mylene one out of curiosity. Actually, how good/bad are those figures? I can't read much Japanese so the booklet would be pretty much useless to me.

If it serves as a reference, I saw them both in Hong Kong last week at a anime book shop and they were around 80HK$ each and I was about to buy the Mylene one out of curiosity. Actually, how good/bad are those figures? I can't read much Japanese so the booklet would be pretty much useless to me.

Here's pics from an old thread

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...st&p=193544

no pics of Mylene though...