1/100 bandai vf-2ss

megatron103

i recently fell in love again with mac 2 ( the macross bastard) namely the vf-2ss i freakin love that veritech for me the best one ever i know theres a lot of hate for it but thats not what this is about anyway i was searching online for all things vf-2 and found a site that was selling a one so i snatched it up and then this site so hello all but i found on this site were someone had converted the model so that it can have removal sap and be a nomal veritech anyone know who and where i could find that tutorial

Several people have tried, I think member Jarrod was the only one to finish it though. Here's a link that may help you get started:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...46&hl=vf2ss

I don't recall if Jarrod's version had the removable SAP packs or if it was just a vf2ss without SAP super pack. Do a search on him, the thread he did should come up.

Several people have tried, I think member Jarrod was the only one to finish it though. Here's a link that may help you get started:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...46&hl=vf2ss

I don't recall if Jarrod's version had the removable SAP packs or if it was just a vf2ss without SAP super pack. Do a search on him, the thread he did should come up.

sweet thanks

i recently fell in love again with mac 2 ( the macross bastard) namely the vf-2ss i freakin love that veritech for me the best one ever i know theres a lot of hate for it but thats not what this is about anyway i was searching online for all things vf-2 and found a site that was selling a one so i snatched it up and then this site so hello all but i found on this site were someone had converted the model so that it can have removal sap and be a nomal veritech anyone know who and where i could find that tutorial

What's a "veritech"?