This series will die out untill someone remarkets it.

shadow strikers

Eventually repainting a old mold, slapping a new name, and shipping it out wont work it anymore. They have to re market this like besides the new movie coming out they need to start a new series new mecha and so on. Start out with cheap 9$ toys that kids can play with like the ones they saw in the show. Then move up from 9$ throw out toys to actual models and valks.

Now I want honest opinions no calling names and complaining like in my previous topic "My sugestion" where no one can understand what im saying even though I clearly say it.

Eventually repainting a old mold, slapping a new name, and shipping it out wont work it anymore. They have to re market this like besides the new movie coming out they need to start a new series new mecha and so on. Start out with cheap 9$ toys that kids can play with like the ones they saw in the show. Then move up from 9$ throw out toys to actual models and valks.

Now I want honest opinions no calling names and complaining like in my previous topic "My sugestion" where no one can understand what im saying even though I clearly say it.

Wrong section and please stop making nonsensical topics just to complain.

Wrong section and please stop making nonsensical topics just to complain.
I'm not complaining Im just telling the truth. Also it's not the wrong section this is toys right, and I am talking about toys like I said answers no arguments.

Ummm...no, you're giving your opinion. There's a huge, enormous chasm between your opinions and the truth if your posts over the last few days are any indication.

It's the truth because eventually renaming and repainting old things will loose its luster. It'll be like a dual knife it just wont cut it. Also when you all die what will happen to macross just dust in the wind unless you do what I stated earlier in order to get more people into it.

Why can't anyone understand what I am saying, its like im speaking Icelandic or something.

I'm not complaining Im just telling the truth. Also it's not the wrong section this is toys right, and I am talking about toys like I said answers no arguments.

Since you are complaining about the series and the new movie, you are in the wrong section. I'd like this to not sound mean, but based on your comments in your other topics, you hardly know much about Macross or toys to provide any profound opinions on the matter.

If you don't like current Macross toys, fine complain in the dedicated threads just like everyone else does at least then you won't sound so vague about everything because it will be about a specific toy. Don't waste time and space making new topics.

And for your own benefit, learn to write a coherent sentence.

Edited by RDClip

WTF are you talking about. What series?

At least there is an attempt at punctuation this time :p

Macross is a series you know like Macross plus frontier and so on.

Two definitions that describe what I mean by series

1.similar things placed in order or happening one after another

2.A number of things that follow on one after the other or are connected one after the other