Decals for YF-21 Omega One FP

Macross_Fanboy

Do a search of this forum. This came up not too long ago. Your best bet is to buy a Hasegawa model and go off it's decal sheet or look at the pictures here in the Main MW site in the Models section outside of the forums (yes, there is one!)

That tip might be helpful to me, thanks! :D

Then you're gonna have to cough up some duckets for a Hasegawa if you really want it done right then, huh? ;)

Look a little closer and you'll see UN Spacy written out. Some symbols. The cockpit triangles, etc. No Step's on the wings pretty obvious. Beware of Blast should be pretty obvious (at least for 2-4 of em)... that is if the YF-21 has these... don't have my sticker sheet handy and I didn't bother with most of em (course I didn't on the VF-1, either but I did do MOST!).

Plus, there are MORE YF-21/VF-22S models in the models section, too. Hint, hint.

umm....would this help?

10027949t2.jpg

i know some of the details are kinda small thus making it hard to see but i'm pretty sure you can get the idea where the decals go :blink:

oh yeah, here's the link if you aren't able to see it...

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/uploads/po...-1064487657.jpg

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

Damn, that's a beautiful airframe. I've always believed it to be sacreligous to buy a Valkyrie toy/model that doesn't transform, but buying a fighter only '21 from Hagesawa would be worth it just to see a shape that could never come in the form of a toy...

I hear u. The thing, as good as the Yamato is in this regards, it looks like they have clearances to have done better, particularly in the leg covers, but didn't (probably for ease of construction?).

Another nitpick I might have (maybe not appopriate to this thread but better than starting another just for this) is folding landing gear SHOULD have went on the armor itself. In Graham's review, he says there's not room, but it looks like theres more room on the FAST-pack panels than on the regular leg covers! Ah well maybe in 1/60 or 1/48 we'll get the YF-21 we all want! Hopefully this time with the VF-22S parts!

Damn, that's a beautiful airframe. I've always believed it to be sacreligous to buy a Valkyrie toy/model that doesn't transform, but buying a fighter only '21 from Hagesawa would be worth it just to see a shape that could never come in the form of a toy...

that's why i bought the model instead of the toy....the toy's fighter mode was less than pleasing (since i leave most of my yamatos in fighter mode) but the model just looked beautiful so i had to get it once i saw the pictures hasegawa took of it! also, you can remove the bottom part which is meant for the arms and legs incase you ever wanted to do a diorama of the 21 fighting the ghost or something a long those lines. :D