Simple picture...

Sakura Shinguji

I love to listen to Ranka's What about my Star while working... I also like my day when everything is going great~!!!

YF-19 requires:

-redo uv maps and texture so that the size is (1) 1024 x 1024 (she is 2048 x 2048 for now)

-reduce more polygons (she is 7962 triangles for now)

-finalize cuts for brakes and flaps and rig them

YF-21 requires:

-more panel lines on the texture (size is 1024 x 1024 for now)

-do something about the gunpods since they are rigged as part of the shield flaps

-seems okay on the polygon count (she is 6573 triangles for now)

-cut up the model for flaps and brakes and rig them

Eventually, I will have to do something to make the texture look much more realistic. For now, I am just happy. ^_~

post-5101-1246399201_thumb.png

Edited by Sakura Shinguji

To SchizophrenicMC: I know that the textures need work, but I am afraid that my skills are not enough to push the level further. I will constantly add details as time goes by in hopes that I improve at a later time. I can at least say that I have never worked on my valkyries whenever I am in a bad mood. I want to make the models so that whenever anyone has an engine, my favorite fighters would be available instantly. If the wait does become unbearable, I will make my own engine.

To Ganbare: That is a good question! I guess that the answer is that you do not need so many polygons to make an object look nice. I like simple anyway! I do think that the curves of the valkyries are important to me so I did place some additional effort into those areas.

post-5101-1246454117_thumb.png

To VFTF1: ^_^ I can listen to most songs from Macross F on repeat forever; the only exception is Ranka's Aimo song. I was hoping that the Vajura can get immune to that song. >_< !!!

Edited by Sakura Shinguji

I can listen to anything Ranka did, but nothing Sheryl did, over and over - Aimo included.

And, I consider Nyan Nyan Service Medley the only Sheryl exception.

On-topic:

Hmm... I would suggest YSFlight, but I don't know the beginning of how to make models work with it, and there's already a YF-19 and 21. I'd say FS9, but there's already a YF-19, and again, I don't know how to make a model work with it. FSX bears the same issue.

Well, you're doing good work. Keep it up.

To Ganbare: That is a good question! I guess that the answer is that you do not need so many polygons to make an object look nice. I like simple anyway! I do think that the curves of the valkyries are important to me so I did place some additional effort into those areas.

Reduced 88%

Attached Image

800 x 536 (50.38K)

I see. Thanks for answer.