VF-1J with armour 1/60 V2. DYRL or TV Series?

Omegablue

Which of the two versions should Yamato make for VF-1J with armour 1/60 V2.?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. The options

• DYRL Version.
    • TV Series Version.
    • Make one that comes with both heads and pilots?
    • If they make them both seperately, I will still buy both.
    • Not keen in either of the versions.

With this Valk a certain probability. All that remains is which version will Yamato initially make?

The differences.

DYRL.

Border around the visor is a dark gray.

The white will most likely be that greyish white of the other DYRL Valks.

Hands are mechanical.

Pilot most will probably be fodder.

The armour's colour will be that of the DYRL Strike packs.

TV series.

Visor's border is white like the rest of the head.

The white will likely once more be that stormtrooper white.

Hands are gloved.

Pilot is our favourite Hikaru in his iconic red and blue striped suit.

The armour's colour will be that of the TV fast packs.

Edited by Omegablue

+1 TV version Hikaru 1J combo pack comin right up! Extra pilot though is always a good thing. DRYL? is so un-inspired in it's appearance, so i don't care about it.

Nothing will beat the tv battle, no wonder he put in hard for that one, he had no free time to beat off checking out his honey Minmay in a swimsuit!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I still can't find the reasons why the changes of Valks from TV to DYRL. I would of loved it if the 1A's were 1J's instead.

Which reminds me, does anyone here have a link to give the reasoning for the chanegs in DYRL, like Max joining Millia instead the other way round and etc.

OT - Damn, does anyone have an official back story as to how Max was accepted by the Meltran women? And why he choose them instead of returning to the SDF? (I've doing a search on the anime section, but get hundreds of threads unrelated.)

OK, back to topic. The only reason why a DYRL 1J would get my interest it's cause of the greyish plastic instead of that bright white.

I still can't find the reasons why the changes of Valks from TV to DYRL. I would of loved it if the 1A's were 1J's instead.

Which reminds me, does anyone here have a link to give the reasoning for the chanegs in DYRL, like Max joining Millia instead the other way round and etc.

OT - Damn, does anyone have an official back story as to how Max was accepted by the Meltran women? And why he choose them instead of returning to the SDF? (I've doing a search on the anime section, but get hundreds of threads unrelated.)

OK, back to topic. The only reason why a DYRL 1J would get my interest it's cause of the greyish plastic instead of that bright white.

uh, the meltran folded back to command (i can imagine just how far away that would have been, he had no choice with the busted up 1S, and by the time the SDF-1 got up off it's arse and

into battle, he had the choice of sitting it out, or having fun in possibly the most dangerous mecha of this time period. Plus he's a genius. :) Millia and Max had the hots for each other.

Wrong section i know, but it's a great story, Millia just got beaten by the best, she was the best, Max is BETTER. :lol: How couldn't Millia fall in love? The other Meltran respected Max and

their growing emotion and exposure to protoculture intrigued them, plus Millia was the boss pretty much. I love the DYRL? side of how Millia and Max meet up.

If they do a DYRL? version it should be a combo, with a 1A CF, or why not go left with a 1S combo vf-1/GBP-1S.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie