Help needed on Hasegawa VF-1 cockpit

Vifam7

I need help from those of you who built Hasegawa's VF-1 kit. Right now I'm building the cockpit but I've come across a problem.

I want to put a pilot figure into the cockpit. I don't know why Hasegawa doesn't offer a pilot figure in their kits. :(

So I figure to somehow insert a modern fighter pilot figure from my spare parts box. I'm going to try and make/fake a Macross-ish pilot from it. :p The problem is, nothing I have seems to fit right. All the figures I have seems to not reach the sidesticks or the rudder pedals.

Maybe there's a better or simpler idea?

I'm open to suggestions.

Edited by Vifam7

I too was going to say try Petar as his stuff is better than Hasegawa's.

Hasegawa do have pilots in the macross weapons set that they make, although unless you actually want the bombs and Missiles etc then your better to just speak to Petar, as it would be far cheaper to get his pack of pilots.

Edited by big F

Any time! I'd buy a set too but I've got a VF-1D and want a Hikaru and Minmei. All the pilot kits come with only male or female but not both. Shouldn't be a problem on your build!

LOL you just need to get both sets :)

The hasegawa kit is good and does indeed contain enough to kit out two valks with any of the Macross loadouts. IIRC mine cost about £15 in japan it was significantly cheaper although out of stock when ever Im there :(

If you contact Petar he might be able to sort you out a special consignment.