My first post and introducing some ofmy ollections

CID

I do not want to be know as a "Toy seller" on this forum or in general :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  (Damn I love this little smiles)  I rather have myself know as another collector that visits this forum.

I might be posting some of my collections for sale here, but, I rather visit this forum to discuss about Macross and related topics, rather than to sale Valks to make a few bucks.

Let me know if anyone has problem and/or opinion.

Noble behaviour !

Sorry if i make the mistake to put it in lights :(

No problem, soon or later someone else would have figured it out. It was partially my fault for using the same name on my website. I just wanted to gamble and use the name I came up with, which I am happy with. :lol::lol:

By the way, does anyone know what that envelope next to Title of my post means or do?

It is located left side of my topic posting.

Cool collection! Welcome to MW! I can't seem to get your Mospeada collection to show, is it up yet?

thanks.

No, only pictures those link I have has any photos on it. One page has my SDF-1, but no other photos yet. I should be updating in few months. :(:(

hey CID!

i can't believe you posted!!! :o i've been going into lurking mode myself. i've decided this site creates unnecessary drama in my life that i don't need....now i know exactly why you stayed lurking for so long.

anyway, nice collection man! i'm sure we'll chat through PM's if anything.

peace out,

haterist