vf-0s gerwalk

sirhenk

maybe someone posted this way back when i dunno but i thought i should share in case anyone's missed it. if someone did post it again ok sorry i've never posted here but i have been enjoying reading your threads.

i live in korea atm and came across this browsing some korean modelling sites... anyway i should credit the guy's name (Jung-Gyun Kim) for those of you who can't read korean^^

http://www.fity.kr/27

bitchin aint it?

maybe someone posted this way back when i dunno but i thought i should share in case anyone's missed it. if someone did post it again ok sorry i've never posted here but i have been enjoying reading your threads.

i live in korea atm and came across this browsing some korean modelling sites... anyway i should credit the guy's name (Jung-Gyun Kim) for those of you who can't read korean^^

http://www.fity.kr/27

bitchin aint it?

Very cool model. Great details. I love how he put the macross Zero Logo as a decal. Does the kit come with a decal like that or is it a custom decal too?

Very cool model. Great details. I love how he put the macross Zero Logo as a decal. Does the kit come with a decal like that or is it a custom decal too?

yeah that was defitly a nice touch... he used parts from the fighter and battroid kits.. of which i own both and there are no decals like that in either...

i'l translate briefly what he says:

"to make this gerwalk mode i combined the valkyrie version and battloid version. was hella expensive... but this is the first vf-0s made in korea. a bold and daring challenge! completed recently so here are the finished pictures!"

I have 4 VF-0B (2 Seater) kits, each one has the Macross Zero logo on the decal sheet. But for what ever reason the other kits do not have it. B))