Macross Factory Up For Sale

MechTech

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have this! The only things from it that are still around are the armored Valkyrie and the Tomahawk.

I actually got the kit when it was released as part of Revell's Robotech line about four months before Robotech came out on TV. At the time, I had no idea what Macross was, but thought that both the armored Valkyrie and Tomahawk looked really cool. I didn't even have the slightest idea at the time that the Valkyrie was actually supposed to be a transformable robot!

I used to have this! The only things from it that are still around are the armored Valkyrie and the Tomahawk.

I actually got the kit when it was released as part of Revell's Robotech line about four months before Robotech came out on TV. At the time, I had no idea what Macross was, but thought that both the armored Valkyrie and Tomahawk looked really cool. I didn't even have the slightest idea at the time that the Valkyrie was actually supposed to be a transformable robot!

I never did bought any of these diorama kits. Does anyone of you have the box arts of these kits?? How about uploading them. I remember seeing one with a valkyrie guarding a door.