1/72 VF2-SS Replacement Canopy

PetarB

Thanks for everyone who expressed interest in my clear canopy (in this thread here).

If you'd like one, feel free to order here:

http://www.studiostarforge.com/node/36

At USD$3.00 each, unfortunately the biggest part of your purchase, if you're just wanting a canopy, will be the postage and packaging. But as you can see with mine, it makes a huge difference to the final kit presentation.

This will be available for a pretty limited time, so if you'd like one, I suggest you order soon, as I'll be taking the link down in a couple of days. Everyone who PM'd me will get a notification.

Thanks for looking!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

EDIT: For a very limited time, these canopies are ready to purchase.

Edited by PetarB

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to your control panel

Subscription Information

Topic Subscription: 1/72 VF2-SS Replacement Canopy

Please choose your notification method.

Forum subscriptions will notify when new topics have been made and topic subscriptions notify when a reply has been made.

:angry: No Email Notification

<_< Delayed Emailed Notification

:wub:Immediate Email Notification

:blink: Daily Email Digest

:wacko: Weekly Email Digest

......... ^_^

If you're making replacement canopies, can you also make replacement fuselages, wings and tails and head and hands and and and... oh just the whole dang thing!! I would love to have a 1/72 VF2SS!!

I can get you a recast VF2SS from here in Hong Kong . I know the supplier here still have it in stock.

Do they have websites I could go to, and what are prices like?

Sorry they don't have websites. They usually distribute their products to individuals here in Hong Kong and the distributors sell their products at Yahoo Auction. The price for the VF2-SS is 80 USD and Express mail is for 25USD. The kit didn't come with decal.

• 2 months later...

Update

A dozen clear PETG canopies are now in stock.This will be the last time these canopies become available from us, so apologies to those who missed out last time, I will leave this up until all canopies are spoken for.

Update

A dozen clear PETG canopies are now in stock.This will be the last time these canopies become available from us, so apologies to those who missed out last time, I will leave this up until all canopies are spoken for.

Thanks for the effort. I'd already placed my order.

Chris

All gone.

Thanks for everyone's interest. Although, this particular release was done for the love of MacrossWorld, and not my bank account! :lol:

Hi Petra,

Way to go. I'm glad that I'd ordered from the second batch. I'm still waiting for them to arrive. BTW, your website is still accepting orders.

Edited by ahiachris

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
These have all been mailed. The buck is now ruined, so that's it, as far as VF-2SS canopies go, I'm afraid. Looking forwards to seeing some build-ups on the forum sooner or later! Thanks all.

Hi...I just received 2 vf-2ss kits and I found out it´s canopy its...frosted!! I can´t use this, that´s how I got this thread...but I think I´m late.

Is there any chance you are going to release more of this? :(