SV-51 floppy wing and glue smudges:

regult

I have realized that my recently purchased Yamato 1/60 SV-51 Nora has a left outer wing that either doesn't stay straight in clean configuration and inevitably sags with only the wingtip fuel tank...never even attempted to attach the booster, which would certainly make it collapse. This doesn't even take into account the fact that the whole wing is...er, floppy.

Upon closer examination, I realized the left wing's upper and lower parts are not as well glued as the other wing, which does stay straight with the help of the metal sliding tab, worse of all, I also noticed I had some glue smudges on it...

Since Overdrive is offering replacements for broken parts, would I be granted a new correctly assembled wing? It's technically not broken like an exploding shoulder, but it certainly will never be able to look like the box picture claims it does.

I ask because somehow I got the impression only exploding shoulders on the VF-0 are being catered for...

(EDIT: tried to edit the misspelling "verdrive" to "Overdrive" but couldn't do it)

Edited by regult

Should work. Just say you have a defective wing, which you obviously have. In just had "cracks" in the hinge of my VF-1S shoulders and they sent replacements.

Edited by logos

• 2 weeks later...