The Outlaw

Ghost Train

B))

VF-25-7.jpg

vf-25-8.jpg

vf-25-9.jpg

Yes... I forgot to fold in the stabilizers on the legs XD.

I decided to locked this guy into battroid mode. I'll build a fighter-mode only when the 1/72 super-pack bundle comes out. Although I'm generally satisfied with the end product, I hated every moment of the actual kit construction... I definitely put this a step up in difficulty compared to standard Master Grade fare.

The colors were inspired from various sources. In the game EVE Online, some Caldari (my faction) Tech-2 ships have that menacing black+red two-tone. Also the Masurao from Gundam 00 was another more direct source of inspiration.

Finally, here it is standing next to chunkie for those interested in either the kit or the DX and in need of a direct side by side comparison.

VF-23-3.jpg

EDIT: Camera was misbehaving this morning so uploaded a fresh batch of pics XD.

Edited by Ghost Train

Thats bad ass Ghost Train!! Will you be posting any pics of this in both Gerwalk & Fighter mode? I would love to see those, especially gerwalk!! The VF-25 looks awesome in that mode!! Again great job!!!!!

Unfortunately, I'll be keeping this model in battroid permanently. I've heard too many transformation horror stories for this kit so not going to risk it :) . When the super-packs come out I'll be building a fighter/gerwalk... similar but slightly different colors XD.