VF-0S Battroid - Hasegawa 1/72

Hervé

Keep us posted, looks great so far!! B)) This and the VF-0C are the only Mac Zero kits I do not have yet.
many thanks to everybody ! :)

The kit is really good, the assembly needs only little mastic, and few panel lines have to be rescribe. I think that I'm going to paint the black stripes on the different parts (legs, body, and arms), in order to have a more realistic issue. It is my first macross kit, usually I make quarter scale aircrafts models.

Regards,

Rv

Keep up the good work Hervé!

This model is on my wish list, so I will follow this thread closely. I was wondering if you by any chance have a VF-25 kit as well? I would really like to see those two kits next to each other. They should be about the same size, right?

By the way, here's a really nice build of the VF-0A. Good for inspiration.

http://super32x.com/category/charactormode...ttroid_hasegawa

I was wondering if you by any chance have a VF-25 kit as well? I would really like to see those two kits next to each other. They should be about the same size, right?
Hi SDF-ONE,

a friend of mine is building the VF-25 in the same time. We will certainly take some pictures of the two side by side once finished.

Many thanks for the link.

Regards,

Rv

Keep up the good work Hervé!

This model is on my wish list, so I will follow this thread closely. I was wondering if you by any chance have a VF-25 kit as well? I would really like to see those two kits next to each other. They should be about the same size, right?

By the way, here's a really nice build of the VF-0A. Good for inspiration.

http://super32x.com/category/charactormode...ttroid_hasegawa

Not bad, it's a really nice build (on the link). Only two complaints : 1 is that it's a little to clean for my tastes, I like my valks dirty! And 2, that if you're going to put that much effort into a kit, please drill out the holes for the airbrake. I did on my VF-0S battroid I'm working on, and it adds so much depth to the torso...looks a lot cooler than paint.

Herve, I'm so glad you posted this, as I'm building the exact same kit, and just started working on it again after a LONG hiatus from building (because I'm lazy). I'm painting/washing now, and I'm just finishing up the torso and head. I really like the color you got on the feet. Is it Alcad?

• 6 months later...
Not bad, it's a really nice build (on the link). Only two complaints : 1 is that it's a little to clean for my tastes, I like my valks dirty! And 2, that if you're going to put that much effort into a kit, please drill out the holes for the airbrake. I did on my VF-0S battroid I'm working on, and it adds so much depth to the torso...looks a lot cooler than paint.

Herve, I'm so glad you posted this, as I'm building the exact same kit, and just started working on it again after a LONG hiatus from building (because I'm lazy). I'm painting/washing now, and I'm just finishing up the torso and head. I really like the color you got on the feet. Is it Alcad?

Hi ,

the VF-0S is on stand-by... many other projects in the same time... and actually working on a SV-51.

Excillion, many thanks for the advice on the airbrake, I will do it. For the feet, yes it is Alclad... but I have to work on it for a better look.

And for the clean paint, don't worry I will apply a weathering later.

Edited by Hervé

• 3 weeks later...