Angolz

RavenHawk

Anyone ever ordered from angolz.com?

Any good or bad experiences?

Shipping issues (seems like the have typically expensive shipping, and what looks like a free option as well)?

Thanks.

I've bought a number of high dollar items from them. They always come well packaged and shipped fairly promptly. I'd recommend them.

And they were legit items? Not Hong Kong knockoffs (I guess there have been some high quality ones circulating last month or two, more so than before)? Shipping was reasonable?

Thanks.

And they were legit items? Not Hong Kong knockoffs (I guess there have been some high quality ones circulating last month or two, more so than before)? Shipping was reasonable?

Thanks.

Angolz is a totally legit operation. No worries there. If you get Air Mail, shipping is quite reasonable, and it'll still get to you pretty darn quickly. I was actually shocked when my CM's Legioss/Tread combo got to me about 5 days after I ordered it with the cheapest shipping option.

dunno if its too late but just to give my input.

I bought something from them, and i noticed that both the box and the container inside was double-taped, so i suspect i received a used item. The item itself looks quite new though (maybe because the product is new in the first place) so i didn't complain. Other than that, i agree with the above - item was received in excellent condition.

some recent bootlegs are really very well-made, so you gotta be careful where u buy from. What are you buying from them? (if you don't mind)

Edited by Shun

I ordered from them 2 nights back, then went to pay by paypal, and the page got screwed up somehow.

Now it says my status is "checked out" but paypal doesn't show the payments, and I can't find anything on the Angolz page on how to contact them.

I ordered from them 2 nights back, then went to pay by paypal, and the page got screwed up somehow.

Now it says my status is "checked out" but paypal doesn't show the payments, and I can't find anything on the Angolz page on how to contact them.

If I remember correctly it is orders@angolz.com. The transaction page probably just timed out, once you email them, they will probably email a link to a page where you can resume the transaction.

I have ordered from them before, my order via EMS was shipped on the 24th and I received my package on the 30th. I don't have any complaints. Their sales are great, they have the red CMS Legioss/Tread set for $110, and Yamato's 1/60 VF-0A Shin type w/Ghost for $105.

If I remember correctly it is orders@angolz.com. The transaction page probably just timed out, once you email them, they will probably email a link to a page where you can resume the transaction.

I have ordered from them before, my order via EMS was shipped on the 24th and I received my package on the 30th. I don't have any complaints. Their sales are great, they have the red CMS Legioss/Tread set for $110, and Yamato's 1/60 VF-0A Shin type w/Ghost for $105.

Cool, thanks.

• 5 weeks later...

I recommend this store, I have purchased MythCloth 2 years without any problem, and I bought here my Ozma kit at a good price.

For shipping, I recommend that you choose "Air Parcel," is cheaper than EMS and it takes same time to arrive, also provide tracking number to search package.

I dont know if this are posted already, but they have 2 Minmay figures at an incredible price:

http://www.angolz.com/home/productDetails....?PLU=0000103028 1/6 Lynn Minmay (Stage) 3$ (93% off)

http://www.angolz.com/home/productDetails....?PLU=0000104697 1/6 Lynn Minmay Special Color Ver (Stage) 5$ (88% off)

Is a good deal to add on next purchase

Edited by alfye

I did end up ordering from them. 2 Garlands, proto and factory color. Both arrived reasonably quickly, well packaged, and at a good price. I'm very happy with the transaction.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone of you have been able to contact ANGOLZ lately? (i.e. after chinese new year) I received a vf-25s from them just before chinese new year, and the item have a broken shoulder right out of the box. I have been trying to contact them, but still no reply after 5 email.

Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...

I'm having a similar problem with them too. i preordered the fewture great mazinger & RAH SSJ goku and paid them in full via paypal on 8/24/2008. to this very day my orders states is : "pre-order" and i have emailed them a million times to every email address on their site but didn't receive a reply.

i tried to file a complaint through paypal but it wouldn't let me since its been over 60 days from the payments date.

now I'm stuck with no money & no figures :(

I'd be very grateful if any one can help me out.