VF 'realibility'

Thom

Does anyone think that the turbofans should be recessed further within the inlets? I'm thinking of doing this when I build mine and just think that it would be more realistic if they were tucked in more. Your thoughts?

on which valk are you talking about?

the intakes of every Yamato valk should have there intake faces further back, but they can't because of the hinges in the legs. but then again I don't know if you're talking about a yamato valk or not.

No, I mean the Hasegawa Valkyries - non transforming. Upon viewing completed models, the turbofans look far too forward. When I build mine I'm figuring on pushing them further into the nacelle so they're not in direct sight, and just wondered if anyone else thought the same.

No, I mean the Hasegawa Valkyries - non transforming. Upon viewing completed models, the turbofans look far too forward. When I build mine I'm figuring on pushing them further into the nacelle so they're not in direct sight, and just wondered if anyone else thought the same.

sounds fine to me,valkyrie_battloid.gif