Can't upload pics

Nope, no new rules. Other people have been successful, including myself.

Did you delete your MacrossWorld cookie from the old boards?

What type of file are you trying to upload?

Shawn

just a picture that's below 640x480. i use firefox and i always clean out everything including cookies everytime i close it. i've also tried to look for it and delete it manually.

This is what i'm getting...

< Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The image upload failed, please contact a system administrator.>

anyway, i'll keep trying different files. Thanks!

Current upload types are

gif

jpeg

jpg

png

Its one of these correct?

yes. jpg. it's ok. it might just sort itself out eventually. not really a big issue. i was trying to post it the album i started before maintenance, i'll just try to post in a new album, that might work.

I had this problem yesterday as well, i'll try again (after deleting cookie but i'm sure i did that soon as i read it when the forums kicked back in...

:edit: again tried the cookie deleting remedy but no, stil can't upload pics. :( Wonder whats stopping us?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

uploading is working when adding a pic to a post... but it's not working when uploading pics to the Invision Gallery, even when i tried to create a new Album. maybe the new uploading protocol is not connected to the old Gallery/Albums???

Edited by m0n5t3r