Macross Frontier in One Panel

VFTF1

LOL! but what's a Zendrati ? XD

When I was a kid, my teachers would give me hell because my rich vocabulary meant that on the "definition" part of the spelling tests I would always know the meaning of even the most difficult words, while on the "spelling" part I would routinely flunk.

My answer was always: "I'm gonna have a secretary!"

I just never knew her name would be OpenOffice or Word... and that she too has no clue what a Zendrati, Zendradi, Zendoradi or whatever the correct spelling is :)

Pete

When I was a kid, my teachers would give me hell because my rich vocabulary meant that on the "definition" part of the spelling tests I would always know the meaning of even the most difficult words, while on the "spelling" part I would routinely flunk.

My answer was always: "I'm gonna have a secretary!"

I just never knew her name would be OpenOffice or Word... and that she too has no clue what a Zendrati, Zendradi, Zendoradi or whatever the correct spelling is :)

Pete

Her name is OpenOffice? Her parents must hate her, huh? :p Zentradi translation device: Vajra says: "And when the real thing don't do the trick, you better make up something quick! We're gonna burn, burn, burn, burn, burn it to the wick. Barracuda!"

• 3 weeks later...