Yamato Display Stands...

Stemp Fester

Hello, quick question for those that would know...

Aside from colour, are there any differences between these Yamato display stands?

Black Macross Display Stand

Green Macross Display Stand

Any opinions on these anyway? I know there are cheaper alternatives available but I do like the look of these - a black one for my Stealth and a couple of green ones for Max & Miria would look nice I think B))

Kinda wish I got a few before the Aussie dollar went into freefall, would have saved a fair chunk of coin but these things happen... <_<

Cheers

If you want a black one, PM me and we can do a deal (no exchange rate to worry about)

They are the same. I have black, green and chrome ones. I like the stands a lot. The offer lots of posing options without the fear of your Valk tumbling off.

I like the claer three prong stands from LAF Toys also. They are a bit more delicate to pose with than the Yamato ones but after some fiddling you can get them to do just about anything. They also have a higher probability of a tubling toy though because they are not locked in. The nicest thing about them is the stand effectively disppears under the toy so your eye focuses on just what you have sitting on it.