Hasegawa release special scheme decal models

yui1107

Macross chronicles #3 page 03-30 image is Hasegawa special scheme VF series article!

I anticipete Hasegawa release special decal set for collaboration to Yamato 1/48 ,1/60 or 1/100 konig-monster int the future!

Anyone doing custom sticker/decals set for MF monster?

VF_2_sonic_birds.jpg

Edited by yui1107

I agree with Gubaba, Hasegawa has the skills & detail to make exquisite Aircraft models and the VF-0S Battroid is no less of perfection. So I agree, a set of gerwalk Valks is in order!! The VF-1's and Zeros would be a great start!!

I'd say the Macross II VF-2SS in all 3 separate modes for max detail, but I'll bet that's another licensing battle with Bandai or others.... :blink:

I agree with Gubaba, Hasegawa has the skills & detail to make exquisite Aircraft models and the VF-0S Battroid is no less of perfection. So I agree, a set of gerwalk Valks is in order!! The VF-1's and Zeros would be a great start!!

I'd say the Macross II VF-2SS in all 3 separate modes for max detail, but I'll bet that's another licensing battle with Bandai or others.... :blink:

Yeah...I think we'll see a VF-4 before we see a VF-2SS...and I think we ain't NEVER gonna see a Hasegawa VF-4...

I think I'm going to try to see if I can't get a couple of the Blackaces VF-1Js...that one's too yummy to miss.

Yeah...I think we'll see a VF-4 before we see a VF-2SS...and I think we ain't NEVER gonna see a Hasegawa VF-4...

I think I'm going to try to see if I can't get a couple of the Blackaces VF-1Js...that one's too yummy to miss.

As much as I'd love to see a Hasegawa VF-4, to be honest, we got some pretty amazing resin kits which are fairly easy to make (as resin kits go.) The recast VF-4 kit Valk009 was offering (I think its a recast of the Musasiya kit) I think best represents the style that Hase would build such a model. It has a wondeful cockpit and beautiful proportions, nice panel lines, and a bunch of pretty extras. I think many of the people here who have built it would attest to this.

*splurts drink all over monitor*

1970's US NAVY camo VF-1J FTW!!

Note, it's not actually a Black Aces scheme, despite the SVF-41 squadron designation. It's actually more a cross between old fashioned VF-84 Jolly Rogers, and VF-142 Ghostriders.

VF1valkyrie.gif

VF-142 F-14

ghost1.jpg

VF-84 F-14

sunset1.jpg

Actually now that I look at it, it might be a mix of all 3, including Black Aces.. looks like there's a red spade eyepatch on one eye of the skull.

Btw, is that new YF-19 demonstrator scheme supposed to be the first YF-19 prototype? It looks similar to the blue/white scheme I've seen done somewhere before, just as speculation as to what it may have looked like.

Edited by Chronocidal