yf-21 or vf-0a

Mechinyun

hahaha...bought two instead!!! tell the wife that one is for storage and think of it as an investment that can later be worth enough for a very nice Louis Vuitton handbag for her hehehe....hey, be careful, don't waste everything so quickly, remember that Yamato is releasing valks faster than some people change underwear

Seeing that this is the prime Zero talk about thread at the moment i e-mailed Overdrive and got a very nice response.

Thanks for your enqiury. Can you give about 10 days with that? I should

> be meeting someone from Yamato in that period and should be able to

> confirm everything.

>

> Thanks

> --

> OverDrive Info <info@over-drive-inc.com>

Awesome! I am getting more impressed with their service as time goes by. :):D Looks like i'll secue my VF-0S with them hopefuly.

The VF-0S will be my first Valk that will be bought especially for the legend Roy!

I bought my 1/48 Roy just for Hikaru and Misa signifigance... (Super, Hik saving Misa etc)

But for the VF-0S it's all about Roy baby!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I agree with you on the boosters, they make the nice sleek battroid look clunky. I'd buy a vf-0 standalone if it wasn't so expensive. I realize it's a bigger toy but it's still more than the new strike vf-1.

I got a pretty good deal I think from amazon.com, the shipping was really low IMO.

vf-0a $139.95

yf-21 $209.95

black action base $5.95

Fold Booster Set $42.99

Total shipping: $28.33

Im still kicking my own ass for not buying the vf-0a when it was on sale at HLJ.com for like 90 some dollars :/

Edited by Mechinyun