What happened to Megaroid 01?

Thom

I know in Flashback 2012, we see Misa and Hikaru and Minmei all leaving on the SDF-2 colony ship, and in reading other forums that it was eventually lost near the center of the galaxy. But does anyone have any idea what happened to them? Are there hints in Mac-7 or Mac-F?

And are there any plans for answering this question?

Personally I would love a new series focusing on what happened to them. It's a big empty place that needs filling, a tantalizing storyline that I think (hope) many people would want answered.

And what happened to Claudia and Global and the Bridge Bunnies?

I was tickled pink to hear that they did not die in Macross as they did in Robotech, though it was not 'said' in any words. Misa was simply standing there when Hikaru landed and we're left with the assumption that if she survived, then so did they. :D

In any case I'm glad I got back into the story. I just finished watching Macross and I'm all caught up with Mac-F, until the next episode is released. What day would that be anyway? I've been watching it on YouTube. Now I'm struggling through Mac-7, and I don't hesitate to say that it's only for Max and Millia. It's a shame that due to a fluctuating episode arc they're story was for the most part excised from Macross. Despite their beginnings, i.e. Millia wanting to kill Max BAD, their relationship was actually more 'normal,' as in man meets girl and falls in love. I'll keep watching for them alone!

That is one bad typo for the thread title :mellow:

Anyway, wasn't it found out that the idea that the Megaroad being lost was only a 'what if' scenario or some such, and the only thing close to an official answer was Kawamori saying "God knows" when asked at some convention?

Edited by VF-25 Messiah