1/60 VF-1 Canon Fodder > Super Canon Fodder

MilSpex

Will the super armor made for the older 1/60 valkyries fit onto the old 1/60 canon fodder?

Thanks in advance.

Generally speaking, no, not without mods. The 1/60 CF in both TRU and regular flavors do not have the holes in the legs to accomodate the leg pieces (they do have holes there, but they are the wrong diameter and are not symmetrical from one leg to the other). Also, the CFs do not have the slots in the backpack assembly to fit the booster packs. Some mebers have modded theirs to fit, or have used double-sided tape to mount them on the "early" valks - this includes the VF-1A Hikaru, VF-1S Roy (non-Strike), and the VF-1A Max.

On mine all I had to do was mod the back pack and it was good to go. leg holes were already there and correct. Although the extra weight on the already floppy joints mean it likes to fall over a lot. :(

Thanks. What did you use to make the cuts?

I made up a small template on some masking tape and used a very sharp and small scalpel blade after I drilled out a hole with my pin viceto allow me access. Took a far while but looks factory.

I made up a small template on some masking tape and used a very sharp and small scalpel blade after I drilled out a hole with my pin viceto allow me access. Took a far while but looks factory.

awesome. thanks.