My SV-51 instructional videos are up

peolesdru

Peolesdru, you are amazing, these videos are very usefull for some of us. Please make the yf-19 as well. I have transformed it to batroid, and not sure how to transform back ;) Thanks again for your huge contributions, this will help alot of people.

Dont forget a VB-6 one too thx! :D Altough these videos are more convenient to a lot of people I like the HTML guides with arrows and stuff pointing directions to push stuff much more. Much easier to take transformations in steps than to watch a person transform it in front of a camera. There is also less pressure on the person transforming it to do it very quickly and accidentally push the toy out of the field of the camera's vision. For example in the yf-21 vid there was a bit where you couldn't see what was going on because your hands were in the way or the toy wasn't visible where you were transforming something.

..however it's good to have choice.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Here are the links to download the videos to hard disk:

Fighter to Battroid

Part 1 of 2

SV51FighterToBattroid.part1.zip

Part 2 of 2

SV51FighterToBattroid.part2.zip

Battroid To Fighter

Part 1 of 3

SV51BattroidToFighter.part1.zip

Part 2 of 3

SV51BattroidToFighter.part2.zip

Part 3 of 3

SV51BattroidToFighter.part3.zip

Instructions:

1. download the set of files (part 1.zip, part 2.zip, part 3...etc) before moving to the next step.

2. rename the files' ".zip" file extensions back to ".rar" file extensions.

3. Use WinRar to unrar the files into the same directory you saved the ".rar" files in, to make the .flv movie.

4. delete the .rar files and keep the .flv file. Open the flash video in a movie player with support for ".flv" files to view.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Ditto. Could you do the yf-19 too?

Planning on it. Then I can re-focus on html guides. Both approaches have their advantages. I definitely recommend that anyone following the video guide not try to "keep up" - just use the pause button!

Thanks for the videos. Could you do a fighter to gearwalk video?

To be honest, I don't think I've put any of them in gerwalk mode, with the exception of the 1/48 VF-1. Sorry to say, just not a fan of gerwalk mode.