Are these bidder being ripped off?

mustang1

Hello all,

I am new to the forums so i don't know if you guys would dissagree with what i was about to do but here goes. I was browsing though the e-bay listings and came across an auction for a MPC alpha and the price was just outrageous! <_<

http://cgi.ebay.com/Macross-Robotech-Maste...1QQcmdZViewItem

I was thinking of e-mailing the current higest bidder about the outragoues price he is going to pay for the alpha, especially when you can get one for 79.99 at almost any other vendor.

I thought about it and I think it is best if I just stay out of it.

what do you think? ;)

Edited by mustang1

Hello all,

I was thinking of e-mailing the current higest bidder about the outragoues price he is going to pay for the alpha, especially when you can get one for 79.99 at almost any other vendor.

I thought about it and I think it is best if I just stay out of it.

what do you think? ;)

Good Luck emailing them, ebay has disabled that feature.

This is to prevent scammer1 from emailing bidder2 and saying I will sell this same item for -$$$ less than you bid. No $ for evilbay and the seller.

Unless the seller is trying to pass off a bootleg as an official item or deliberately mislead the public, I'd leave it alone. In this case, the seller's description is accurate and nothing is amiss. On ebay, sometimes the buyer gets a good deal and sometimes the seller gets a good deal. B))

Damn. That was about how much I sold my Scott for on evilbay. Good to see it's worth is back up. wonder if I should put mine out there. Anyways, leave it alone. It is not your place to say. If you try to be a good samaritan, you get crap for your trouble. BTW, is this the right section to place this discussion?