Custom light artillery Revoltech Regult!

physioguy

post-917-1211740775_thumb.jpg post-917-1211740791_thumb.jpg post-917-1211740800_thumb.jpg

I just got six of these bad boys in, and I was bored. I might sell a few extra missile pod parts on ebay as I don't need soo many.

Nice pis but.....how many topics of this thing are going to be started. Maybe you should put this in the Macross strike a pose or something.

:ph34r:

this is a custom... it can have it's own thread...

I know it says custom....but I thought it was a regular ol Revy Regult. My bad.

Can someone explain what is so custom about it?

The light artillery version of the Regult has the missle packs standing horizontally as opposed to vertically on the top. I actually prefer this version here so I am happy to see that this mod can be done.

I just got six of these bad boys in, and I was bored. I might sell a few extra missile pod parts on ebay as I don't need soo many.

I may be interested in the extra missile parts.

Can you give us a step by step for this custom?

The light artillery version of the Regult has the missle packs standing horizontally as opposed to vertically on the top. I actually prefer this version here so I am happy to see that this mod can be done.

Thank you for that explanation. Now I see the difference. Nice work physioguy! I noticed he has them up on eBay now as well.

I may be interested in the extra missile parts.

Can you give us a step by step for this custom?

very easy custom. If you notice the seam near the end of the missile side, that whole end can be popped out. You may have to use a scalpel to carefully cut it a bit deeper as it is glued in. Once you pry the old missile part out, i cut some of it off and put it back in so it didn't leave a huge gaping hole. I made it so the new missile opening was actually a flush, flat surface, just slightly in from the edges of the opening. I then printed up (on sticker paper) a missile image I created on Corel Paint, sized it up, carefully cut it out with my scalpel, and stuck it in place. And lastly drilled a few new holes in the side of each missile pod.

that's it!

So make your own, or buy mine off ebay for cheap. I have 6 regults, so I'll probably keep 3 or 4 for my little army. I'm sure (I hope) Kaiyodo will make these evntually, and if we're lucky a scout!