It has begun!!!

LordDremen

Go here. Please note this was before I moved back to Atlanta in 2005.

EDTI:Year was off.

Glad you reposted that. It makes me feel all tingly inside. :rolleyes:

Do you feel better now Tranny?!? ;)

:ph34r:

Nice collection you have there. Looks a bit cramped though but its alot of stuff so its understandable... Are those destroids the exo squad american releases? Because I remember a few years back in like 95 they had some destroids released in america.

Nice collection you have there. Looks a bit cramped though but its alot of stuff so its understandable... Are those destroids the exo squad american releases? Because I remember a few years back in like 95 they had some destroids released in america.

Mixed. Some were exosquad and some were not. Most are not though.

Mixed. Some were exosquad and some were not. Most are not though.

Your forum name doesn't lie, you are a Valkcoholic of godzilla like proportions!

Edited by LordDremen

:lol: I know I know. If she really did'nt want them around I would sell them and she knows that. But she has dance and I have toys. :D

Does her dancing involve a pole? And if it does, could you post a video in the "Strike a pose" thread? B))

:p

This hobby is worse than crack. I spent at least $17k over the past 5 years on 1/48s alone. Granted I should have saved more money but I was living comfortably in which I was still saving but hell, why live life like that? Now being a house owner, long distance relationship, I have limited my collecting. No more 1 case of yammies when they release. Just 2 now when new stuff comes out. I may just get one from the 1/60 series

Your forum name doesn't lie, you are a Valkcoholic of godzilla like proportions!

ok i thought i was mad... buying all the macross stuff that i can see. maaaaaan.... godzilla. you really are on crack. hehehe!

anyway as long as it makes you happy.

my girlfriend actually gave me a ceiling price for my toy purchases for this year. i think i understand now why i should have a ceiling price...

i already spent $1.5k total within 3 weeks on chunkies and yamatos.

anyway i just promised her that my last purchase for the year would be a YF 19 and YF 21 and then I'll stop.... and then resume next year.

ok i thought i was mad... buying all the macross stuff that i can see. maaaaaan.... godzilla. you really are on crack. hehehe!

anyway as long as it makes you happy.

my girlfriend actually gave me a ceiling price for my toy purchases for this year. i think i understand now why i should have a ceiling price...

i already spent $1.5k total within 3 weeks on chunkies and yamatos.

anyway i just promised her that my last purchase for the year would be a YF 19 and YF 21 and then I'll stop.... and then resume next year.

HA! Wait till the Destroids and the 1/60 redesigned VF-1S come out. Then you say will I gotta have it. Welcome to my world. :lol::lol::lol::ph34r:

EDIT: Grammar corrections.

Edited by Godzilla

HA! Wait till the Destroids and the 1/60 redesigned VF-1S come out. Then you say will I gotta have it. Welcome to my world. :lol::lol::lol::ph34r:

EDIT: Grammar corrections.

hahahaha! yeah! i know that feeling man. that you just gotta have it no matter what. i can't even work lately.

i think i can make it (i hope)... i still have those matchbox destroids.

what would really kill me ... if they started making making regult or Nousjadeul-Ger in 1/60. now i can really amass a bunch of those. now you can make a good diorama with just focker, hikaru, max, kakizaki vs a dozen of them.

Does her dancing involve a pole? And if it does, could you post a video in the "Strike a pose" thread? B))

:p

I've known others killed for less. <_<

Just Kidding....but seriously....NO....It DOES NOT involve a pole. Unless of course it's for me in our home. :D

Edited by misterryno

I have an wallet on the verge of a reaction explosion, but I cant wait for this work day to end.

Pics soon :)

Are the skulls straight on the tail fins?

BTW, I'm fixing to buy a 1/48 second edition ROY 1S myself...to compare with the new 1/60 version when it comes out. :ph34r:

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

trouble@hlj.com , e-mail them, ask for the VF-0A arm fixes, and get them to ship it to you, i'm not sure how much the arm replacements cost, you will need to buy a set (left and right arms). You must get them, otherwise if your shoulders crack and fall off, you will be dissapointed. There is a good chance they will crack, the only ones that have fixes are the VF-0S+Ghost combo ROY, and the VF-0A+Ghost combo SHIN (the line was half fixed).

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

• 3 weeks later...
Are the skulls straight on the tail fins?

BTW, I'm fixing to buy a 1/48 second edition ROY 1S myself...to compare with the new 1/60 version when it comes out. :ph34r:

-Kyp

the fin on the left is a little off but it still rocks you cant see them now since Roy got a boob job(FP's), and I just got a VF-0A I may not need the arm fixes for awhile I know how to be gentle :)