Figure Oh No 122 Macross Frontier article

thegunny

Thanks for the scans, saves me having to buy the magazine myself.

From the photos it dosen't seem like Bandai are any further along in their product development. However, given the longish lead time in print publishing, these pics were probably taken last month, close to WonderFest.

Heh, and Kawamori is still not smiling when he holds the Bandai stuff.

Anybody want to translate the article to see if there are any interesting nuggets of information.

Graham

Thanks for the scans, saves me having to buy the magazine myself.

From the photos it dosen't seem like Bandai are any further along in their product development. However, given the longish lead time in print publishing, these pics were probably taken last month, close to WonderFest.

Heh, and Kawamori is still not smiling when he holds the Bandai stuff.

Anybody want to translate the article to see if there are any interesting nuggets of information.

Graham

Yes particularly the dates and the captions next to them. They mention the various series, but there are more dates like 2030 & 2038 that do not correlate to known series. I'm curious if those are the dates from game titles and if they are being officially brought into the continuity?

Edited by Zinjo

Yes particularly the dates and the captions next to them. They mention the various series, but there are more dates like 2030 & 2038 that do not correlate to known series. I'm curious if those are the dates from game titles and if they are being officially brought into the continuity?

2030 New Macross Class 1 launches

2038 Something about the new macross class 7 37th long range colony fleet launching... too much kanji but these are just dates given from the Mac 7 show itself anyway, so it's actually nothing new.

just a famework of the colonization.

There are a couple of Macross adds in the mag but they are for the Revoltech Max, Millia & Regult with a release date of 15 May and one showing the Yamato 1/60 YF-21 in Fighter, Gerwalk & Battroid modes but I can't make out any dates on this one.

Translation:

2030 - Bandai finally has the 1/1 VF-25 prototype ready for release.

2038 - Bandai has the 1/1 DX VF-25 civilian version ready for release.

Joke.............................I hope!

Graham

there, I fixed it ^_^