YF-19 (VF-19) Vs the YF-21 (VF-22) in apperance!

one_one

12 members have voted

1. 1. YF-19 (VF-19) Vs the YF-21 (VF-22) in apperance!

• YF-19 (VF-19)
    • YF-21 (VF-22)

Ok so the past polls have been about performance etc and both have been pretty close althougth the 21/22's seem to have taken it (at the moment, the VF-19 is only one vote behind the VF-22 tho). So this one is much simpler and there is no right or wrong answer as it is your opinion. Which one do you think looks better?! I know there are different designs for the different versions of the VF-19's (different wings) etc and different colour schems but bascially they are the same. So which is your fav? any of the 19's or the 21/22's? And no theire isn't an 'equal' option so you have to decide!.

I would have voted for both but I voted for the VF-22. I really liked the YF-19 but didn't care for how the YF-21 looked that much. At the same time though I don't like the VF-19 as much but like the VF-22 more though. Strange. B))

You could have put those options in your previous poll

instead of starting a new one

Oh well, the competition "Shin of the year" is still on I guess

*If I ever start a poll it's gonna be "Polls: Yes or No! - Do we keep 'em, or ban them for life" :rolleyes:

You could have put those options in your previous poll

instead of starting a new one

Oh well, the competition "Shin of the year" is still on I guess

*If I ever start a poll it's gonna be "Polls: Yes or No! - Do we keep 'em, or ban them for life" :rolleyes:

Yeah, I suppose I could have but this one is really just a bit of fun! Poeple don't have to vote and if people don't vote or take part then it will quickly drop down the page.

I liked the YF-21 and VF-22, but the YF-19 also looked nice. The VF-19f and s just made it lose to me. Plus I didn't like the look of the Fire Valk course the VF-19a and VF-19p (if it didn't have the speaker system) look pretty nice.

But I just love the YF-21/VF-22 Battriod.

Wish you were more specific...

I like the YF-19/VF-19A but really don't care much for the other models, though I do like the S head.

But on the other hand I like the VF-22S just as much...

Sorry for the confusion. Basically if your fav plane is the YF-19 but hate all the VF-19 then would still vote for the 19 opyion, you don't have to like them all. I just know some peole prefer the VF versions because of the colour schemes.