How many Claudia toys are there?

Jake

i dont know what a "Gashipon" is but the made a claudia figure on the woman of macross line by banpresto

I believe Gashapon relates to those small figurines you can get at slot machines in Japan(anybody correct me if I'm wrong).

I got some Trigun gashapon about a year ago, and I think they are pretty well detailed for such a small figure(about 3" tall).

vic.

i dont know what a "Gashipon" is but the made a claudia figure on the woman of macross line by banpresto

I believe Gashapon relates to those small figurines you can get at slot machines in Japan(anybody correct me if I'm wrong).

I got some Trigun gashapon about a year ago, and I think they are pretty well detailed for such a small figure(about 3" tall).

vic.

Gachapon refers to "capsule toys". The ones that come in a little plastic dome. The name, oddly enough, is supposed to be the noise the machine makes as you turn the crank and the capsule pops out.

vic.

Gachapon refers to "capsule toys". The ones that come in a little plastic dome. The name, oddly enough, is supposed to be the noise the machine makes as you turn the crank and the capsule pops out.

Good, I wasn't that far from the truth! :)

vic.

Well there was a Claudia Doll released by HG....horrible horrible and shall I say HORRIBLE toy. Looked nothing like her. :huh: Of course none of that line looed like the characters.....

Gashapon - (Gasha-Gasha -"Turning the dial" - PON! - "The Capsule drops" - Hence the name Gashapon.

The Banpresto Figure was slightly larger than a gashapon and came in a box.

Rob M

Well there was a Claudia Doll released by HG....horrible horrible and shall I say HORRIBLE toy. Looked nothing like her. :huh: Of course none of that line looed like the characters.....

Gashapon - (Gasha-Gasha -"Turning the dial" - PON! - "The Capsule drops" - Hence the name Gashapon.

The Banpresto Figure was slightly larger than a gashapon and came in a box.

Rob M<N

Do you know where I can see a pic of the horrible HG Cluadia doll?

BTW: Does anyone know why Arii never released the 2nd set of 1/6 PVC figures? There was going to be a really nice fig of Cluadia in that set. :(