1/55 angel bird? ko

RichyX

thankyou

as you said in the ms, i think ill leave it alone, but it depends n its condition, its still a ko though lol

i didnt think it was due to the dicast parts as most ko of seen are all plastic and cheap and this looks good in my eyes

thankyou

as you said in the ms, i think ill leave it alone, but it depends n its condition, its still a ko though lol

i didnt think it was due to the dicast parts as most ko of seen are all plastic and cheap and this looks good in my eyes

There were some very good KO`s the Joons in particular were almost as good as the Taka/Bandai ones. The plastic ones you mentioned are the lowest of the low but are very cheap and great for customs as the paint well and you can fill and sand them easily etc.

Ugh, I take offense to the notion that Joons are almost as good as Takas! From the moment I first picked a Joons up I knew that it was no where near as nice as the old Takas. Maybe Joons are better than many other knock-offs but I'm afraid they're a good way off from the original.

Ugh, I take offense to the notion that Joons are almost as good as Takas! From the moment I first picked a Joons up I knew that it was no where near as nice as the old Takas. Maybe Joons are better than many other knock-offs but I'm afraid they're a good way off from the original.

LOL

Maybe mine just a good one. As far as KO's go thought they are the best.