how much would theses old toys be worth?

hiya, well searching through my closet i found some of my old toys i had when i was in middle school. im probably gonna put on ebay but wondering how much would theses actually go for?

IMG_1686.jpg

Zentradi battlepod from exosquad robotech, its missing one of its gun things, box and manual is in great shape =]

IMG_1689.jpg

Veritech from exosquad robotech, has a bit of yellowing on the left side, missing one booster and only found two missiles. has gunpod, box and manual in great shape

IMG_1684.jpg

Mospeada 21, seems like its missing something in the box where the sticker was, not sure what else is. has decal and manual in great shape, box is in good condition.

just wondering if anyone can help me out. thanks =]

yeah, that small mospeada might fetch you like 80 bucks or even more. Depending on who wants it. It's only missing the small black scope from what it looks like to me. And wow, the box looks like it got faded by the sun. Was this left out in the sun? The exo squad stuff would fetch at least 30 or more if they were 100% complete, but it looks like the battle pod is pretty much missing some parts and is a little yellow.

Too bad you're missing the guns on the battle pod, I bought one like yours (without the box) for around $30 just so I could have one in my collection. You better sell the Clyclone fast while the market is still good until the CMS and Toynami comes out.

ya i'l probably sell the exosquad robotech toys together on ebay.

the mospeada figure is on ebay already if u guys wanted to see, started with $0.99, hope it goes up...:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=001

Oh I am sure it will mate :ph34r: