anyone seen this toys/figure before?

generation3

hmm, looks like a personalized box.

is this a figure of yours? or something you found online?

if this is yours, do you mind taking a close photo, maybe a scan of the artwork?

i would guess a korean knock off...but i don't want to assume. do you see any moiré patterns on the artwork?

i've never seen this box before.

It's a knock-off. The 'Strike boxes did not have "Super Hardware" printed on the side of them.

They didn't, did they? I'm not gonna' dig mine out to check...

just wanna know did bandai ever produce this toys before? cant get any info from google.

Made in Taiwan, and never produced by Bandai. This Strike Valkyrie is produced this way.

There is a second version that is coupled with blue Super/FAST Packs and comes packaged almost like the original. This particular version was also made in Taiwan, Spain, Argentina, and Italy. You just have to do some serious searching and you'll find them all.

Actually, this version in the pics is even different from mine. They may bothe be made by the same company, but I think mine is for Italian release. Although similar, mine is made by an Italian company named "Cerrutti". My packaging is of a single VF-1S Strike Valkyrie (Hikaru), but there is no strike armor included, and the pic on the front of my box shows the actual Bandai Strike Valk illustration (trimmed down to fit the box) with the red Cerrutti logo centered in an ugly yellow rounded box. The back pic on my box shows the actual Bandai photo of the Strike Valk toy in the hanger. The Macross logo on the box in the pic is also different from mine. The pictured Macross logo is big & gaudy. The printing on my box has the Italian words "Modello Reale Scala 1/55" and the words "Super Hardware" in the same really generic font like the one pictured, like it was an afterthought that someone decided to add later because it has nothing to do with the original Bandai artwork. My box does use the original Bandai art & photos wherever possible.

Hope this helps... B))

He does.

There's a pic of it in the latest MWCon thread.

Edited by xstoys