Southern Cross & Genesis Climber Mospeada

feb021b1.jpg

"The Super Dimensional Cavalry SOUTHERN CROSS Remastered Collection”

Fantastic cover. Love it.

Always loved the design of the Red Bioroid. The opening chestplate was a masterstroke.

Taksraven

The VFH-10 A/B "Auroran" (AJAX/AGACS) veritech was cool ....

B))

It was a brilliant unit. Very chunky, but in a cool way. Is it true that this unit was supposed to operate as an "attack chopper" in an atmosphere and was this ever animated?

Taksraven

why do you say such hurtful things... :(

Better yet, why is someone who hates MOSPEADA reading this thread?

sorry, i didn't meant to offend the mospeada fans.

i simply said that i don't have the money to buy mospeada so don't flame me for watchin' the fansub in my first post about mospeada. and then somebody comes in tellin' me to go buy the dvd. i hadn't seen mospeada since i was 8 or 10 and i don't go around buyin' the transformers or g.i. joe dvd 'cause i liked them when i was kid (i didn't even like mospeada when i was little, robotech was my brother's show and i just remembered the bikes that transform and the invid girl who everybody thinks is human until they see her green blood. i knew more details from the macross saga [ben dyin' and he doesn't make it home to finish his steak, roy dies, the zentradi kill everybody on earth]) and i was like "i finally saw mospeada and i know the entire story!!!.

so, it really didn't suck. but it is not worth the money to me to buy the dvd set. it was an ok anime series but it doesn't compare to macross or orguss (i remember readin' somebody's post or blog that mospeada was better than macross). i believe in "watch it before you buy it". i have anime dvd's but i didn't buy them until after i had rented them numerous times.

• 2 weeks later...
Am I the only one who absolutely adores Japanese pen-and-colored-marker artwork? I find it far more beautiful than the new computer colored stuff.

Oh yes! The watercolor too.

I am really not into the slick computer coloring.

Even watching the SC anime recently with the gorgeous hand water colored back grounds makes these newer CG made shows look generic.

^_^