MSN Messanger Worm

Hikuro

Back in october my girlfriend and I were talking and suddenly this message pops up, "I did this on photoshop, how does it look?" comes out as a ZIP file about 52 kb so I download itwithout thinking, and she vanished. I thought "Huh guess she had to restart her laptop again" so I go ahead and open it and clicked the main file that came out of the zip and it vanished, I thought "Huh, that's right I don't have photoshop I can't view it."

So as I waited for her to pop on, my messanger starts to mess up and I had to restart it. Soon enough she pops on and and I told her I got a virus, her response "What are you stupid? You shouldn't of downloaded it." "HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW?! IT SENT A MESSAGE THAT WAS SO LIKE YOU SINCE YOU USE PHOTOSHOP SO MUCH!"

So every now and then, the program freaks out and sends the messages to everyone that's online on my friends list. Now my computer massively slows down and takes 3-6 hours to actually start running smoothly, and none of my virus software (which eventually I had to wipe out cause it was a piss poor purchase that didn't work) can detect it.

it looks like some sort of a copy of the picture(1)(2)(3)(4).zip worm I found but it doesn't have the exact same characteristics. I've contacted MSN and they said "Just download our Virus removal tool" which didn't even detect the virus.

I've gone thru Norton and McAffee and neither of those have picked it up....any suggestions?