Tabletop RPG sales galore!

Ok,

several companies have recently slashed prices rather drastically to clear out old stock and so forth, and some are also offering yearly grab bags. so I figured I would pass on some of what I know to others.

Fantasy Flight Games is having a sale on a number of items, all priced at a convenient $5. I picked up all 6 of the Blue Planet RPG books myself. Some of you may want to look at the d20 Mechamorphosis book. For those that are Lord of the Rings fans, they have 2 of the expansions for their Lord of the Rings boardgame as well as The Hobbit.

Palladium Books is having their annual Christmas Grab Bag sale. You can get more than a few goodies for a mere $32, including some stuff that may be out of print or in low numbers (After the Bomb supplements etc).

Kenzer and Company, after it was announced they were not renewing their AD&D license slashed almost all their books involving the HackMaster system by 75%. Most items are about $5 on average. I decided to pick up all the 'Hacked' versions of the classic D&D/AD&D modules I could find and am only missing Quest for the Unknown, Tomb of Unspeakable Horrors and The Temple of Existential Evil. Kenzer also offers a series of HackMaster grab bags in varying price ranges.

Eden Studios, of All Flesh Must Be Eaten, Angel/Buffy and Witchcraft fame, is having a $5 dollar. Mostly they are clearing out their Angel/Buffy RPG books (I picked up the entire set they had, plus a dented/scratched copy of the Buffy Revised RPG corebook), but they also have some AFMBE, Witchcraft and various d20 products.

So far, I've blown almost $300 on RPG sales in the past 2 weeks. So go out there and get some great deals on RPGs! B))

• 3 weeks later...

Well,

wanted to update the page to let everyone know that Troll Lord Games has their 12 Days of Christmas Special Sale still going. For those that don't know of this company, they produce the kick-ass 'd20 Old School' RPG called Castles & Crusades, which includes Gary Gygax's Castle Zagyg setting (Castle Greyhawk in all but name)! I just got my order in today:

2nd Day of X-mas Special - SIX Castle & Crusades adventures. The modules are DB1, DB2, DB3, I1, I2, and I3. Also included is a Free Subscription to The Crusader magazine.

4th Day of X-mas Special - 4 Players Handbooks, 1 Monsters & Treasure, 1 Screen (no Module), 1 Aihrde Setting Folio, U1 Shadows of the Halfling Hall, U2, Fingers of the Forsaken Hand, U3 Verdant Rage and C1 Mortality of Green. Also included is the official Troll Lord Games Coffee Mug for FREE!!!

10th Day of X-mas Special - Castles & Crusades Collector’s Box (White). Also included is a FREE subscription to the Crusader Magazine, an original C&C miniature

All total, cost me $150 w/shipping and handling. I absolutely cleaned up this season on RPGs. Haven't done this well since White Wolf had their 666 Halloween Sale (to promote Demon: The Fallen and to end The Old World of Darkness).

So get out there and do your part to support this cool company. The 4th Day special is absolutely a STEAL for any potential GM wanting to get up a game to run. B))

Edited by 1st Border Red Devil