Looking for a UK anime store that ships to US

jwinges

Want to track down a copy of the UK release of Studio Ghibli's Gedo Senki (aka Tales from Earthsea) when its released later this month. Would anybody know of a UK anime shop or store that ships to the US?

Gedo Senki won't be released in the US until after 2009 since Sci Fi has the rights to it until then. Plus I'm betting disney screws up the dub. Supposedly the UK dub was decent.

Thanks.

It's been delayed till next year (21/01) here now anyway.

I'll get another copy and post it your way if you'll do me a favour and help me get a Hasbro cartoon colours masterpiece starscream from walmart. :)

Whats the hasbro cartoon colours masterpiece starscream look like? I might be able to help.

Yeah UK Amazon do ship to the US, you can also use Amazon Marketplace too incase it's cheaper.

Check your tv to make sure it accepts a PAL signal or if it doesn't a DVD player that converts PAL to NTSC.

Also your need a multiregion dvd player to play region 2 dvds (Europe & Japan), otherwise your need to rip it and burn it on to a dvd-r to remove the region coding.

Edited by Area88