bokurano

bob joe mac

Anybody here been watching or reading the bokurano series?

Its about 15 children who one day find a man hiding in a cave who claimed he was making a video game and asked if they were interested. They all agree to play it and sign up. They suddenly get taken into the belly of a MASSIVE robot where they watch the man fight with another robot and defeat it. He then tells the children that another 15 of these enemy robots will appear and they'll have to defeat them. But the catch is its not a game and the robot is powered by their lives so once they defeat the enemy robot they die.

I read the manga last year up till the current at the time releases and the anime finished getting subbed so I'm marathoning through it.

I recommend it to anyone who enjoyed the rahxephon/evangelion type of giant robot genre. From the same guy that did narutaru... so its a little twisted :p

Well finished my not quite marathon that lasted 3 days :p

I found that the first half was superb but once it left the manga source material it kinda went wonky for a few eps but definitly picked up again to have a great finish.

I also suggest reading the manga which has yet to be completed.

if you want direct downloads for the series head here

http://www.animorc.net/downloads.php

enjoy ^_^