The Anime Trivia Thread

areaseven

• 3 weeks later...
Besides the town Mamoru Oshii grew up in and its surrounding landscape, what real-life treaty was he inspired by while directing the film Jin-Roh?

393168[/snapback]

Is it the U.S-Japan Security Treaty? :unsure:

IIRC it was Saitama.  ;)

399073[/snapback]

correct.jpg

Ball's on your court, grss1982.

399250[/snapback]

Salamat Kabayan!!! :D:lol:

In Full Metal Panic! What was written on the main screen of the ARX-7 "Arbalest" when Souske Sagara first booted up the the A.S.'s A.I. and entered his name, rank and serial number? B))

Edited by grss1982

In Full Metal Panic! What was written on the main screen of the ARX-7 "Arbalest" when Souske Sagara first booted up the the A.S.'s A.I. and entered his name, rank and serial number?  B))

399500[/snapback]

What are you wearing ;)?

xDxD

• 1 month later...
What is Speed Grapher?  The song is better known as "Girls On Film" by Duran Duran.  (I really hope they can keep the song for the US release)

390750[/snapback]

Well, I got some good news and bad news...

Speed Grapher Licensed Without "Girls on Film"

410725[/snapback]

Yeah, I saw that the other day. Oh well, one less title for me to collect. The few episodes I'd seen weren't bad, so I was on the fence about whether I wanted to buy it or not. Keeping the cool Duran Duran opening might have pushed me in the other direction. This will probably just end up on my rental list.

I'll be curious if they can keep all the music in Beck when that comes out.

Salamat Kabayan!!!  :D  :lol:

In Full Metal Panic! What was written on the main screen of the ARX-7 "Arbalest" when Souske Sagara first booted up the the A.S.'s A.I. and entered his name, rank and serial number?  B))

399500[/snapback]

Just for everyone's knowledge the answer to my question:

062644a0784ddba4a.jpg

that's right its Kurz Weber = Uruz 9 ;)

Edited by grss1982

• 10 months later...

IPB Image

...though it's not a bad guess. I never understood people's facination with Evangelion's sexuality. It's not like it was THAT big of a part of the series.

lol

That was just the first series that popped into my head. I know that there have been others, but my anime watching experience isn't that high.