The Anime Trivia Thread

areaseven

Okay an easy one then. In The Rose of Versailles who delivered the congratulatory speech for the coronation of King Louis XVI?

Non other than

Maximilien Robespierre

correct.jpg

LoL maybe that was too easy... but your right.

I could never remember that guys name in Social Class... when I wrote my midterm on the French Revolution in Social 20 I called him "that guy in charge of the terror" and got 98% on the essay... still trying to figure out how.

Oh yeah... your turn.

Edited by lord_breetai

There are two spells stronger then the Dragon Salve

Spoilers Season one

the Giga Slave which is the power and essense of the Dark Lord of Nightmares when Lina uses it properly it drains her energy and temporarily bleaches her hair.

Spoilers Slayers Next

The other spell more powerful then the Dragon Slave is the Ragna Blade.

how do you know that?

I remember reading an old issue of Protoculture Addicts, which had an article on Star Blazers fandom. It mentioned that a group of fans produced a music video mixing the Beatles' song with the series' most violent battles.

Next question:

Which anime is about a 27-year-old high school teacher who still lives with her parents and is constantly ridiculed by her class because of her short height?

how do you know that?

I remember reading an old issue of Protoculture Addicts, which had an article on Star Blazers fandom. It mentioned that a group of fans produced a music video mixing the Beatles' song with the series' most violent battles.

Next question:

Which anime is about a 27-year-old high school teacher who still lives with her parents and is constantly ridiculed by her class because of her short height?

Sensei no Ojikan

Okay following off of Green Wood... as an Omake in the final episode we see a drama production recreating the climax of what famous anime film?

Castle of Cagliostro, and it was actually on episode three or four. I can't remember the exact order, but the episode it's from (Here Is Devilwood) is on the middle disc.

Okay following off of Green Wood... as an Omake in the final episode we see a drama production recreating the climax of what famous anime film?

Castle of Cagliostro, and it was actually on episode three or four. I can't remember the exact order, but the episode it's from (Here Is Devilwood) is on the middle disc.

ooops my bad... It's been a long time... certainly last time I saw it i had no idea what these discs you speak of were. :lol:

Anyways... despite my error you got it right... your turn.

ooops my bad... It's been a long time... certainly last time I saw it i had no idea what these discs you speak of were. :lol:

Anyways... despite my error you got it right... your turn.

I have it on LD. An interesting thing about that release is that Software Scultors used the Japanese packaging for the discs with just an English language panel glued to the back.

Another question... hmmm...

In the anime Gantz, what song does Gantz sing before sending his 'victims' out on a mission?