I haven't done a model...

drkstar00

Welcome back to the fold! Don't worry about the handpainted finish for that kit, it's more than it really deserves. :p

It'll be a good kit to get the modelling juices flowing again, but once your finished, you'll want to move on to a Hasegawa valk to produce a really nice model.

Keep at it and be sure to show us your progress! We all love to see what other modelers are doing.

Thanks!

I did one of these kits years ago and really enjoyed the experience because it was the first model I completed in its entirety.

I even did a wash. (blushes with virgin happiness)

After this one, I do indeed have a Hasegawa YF-19, but I'll need to find out how to spray before trying it.

Much fun ahead!

I remembered I built me a buttload of model when I was around 12-15 yeard old

I built a few tomcats, an apache, intruder, hornet, eagle, fulcrum, thunderbirds, blue angels, flying fortress, etc...but I stop building them cause the dogs and the maid couldn't keep their damn paws of my cabinet and kept breaking them and I just got fed up of all of it and when we moved to another house I just send them all to the trash can

was very tough for me, wish I could have kept them but i didn't had any space and they were all torn to shreds

after almost a 10 years break I decided to built models again, all macross stuff, most of the dogs are dead, the maid has been trained and the cabinet got glass doors to prevent 'accidents', hahaha