Other Anime

pfunk

There has already been a "no" on the general discussion, there are just too many members to moderate that kind of thing... Discussions usually get political anyway. I am predicting the Mods say that "other" anime models and toys belong in the "other" forum...

You can talk about any toys or models in the Other Anime and Sci-Fi forum, as long as they generally fit into that category. For example, Lord of the Rings products aren't anime or sci-fi, but the topics are allowed.

There isn't going to be a general discussion forum.

Personally, Im kinda interested in the other anime being twards models and toys, or even a pinned subject. I think the MPC pinned topic should be grenaded and something a little more skilled and involved like models (for example, a lot of people like Mospeada and the toys and models, a lot of the members here share those things in common and like to keep up to date on them)

Just a thought,

Macrossforums->Other Anime->models

Macrossforums->Other Anime->toys (MPC and RT stuff could be transfered here)

OR

Macrossforums->Other Anime->models and toys

Main reason being is modelers like Jung, myself, Sam like Mospeada and such

Whacha tinks :blink:

The MPC topic is pinned simply to concentrate all MPC discussion into one thread. Before this was done there were MPC threads popping up left and right.

I don't think it's going anywhere.

Any models not Macross should go into Other Anime and Sci-fi. If the topic is interesting enough, it will survive.

I wouldn't mind seeing a MOSPEADA models thread. I really dig the mecha designs... especially for the Inbit.