Finally got my Macross Display Cabinet lit up!

ruskiiVFaussie

It's funny, I didn't want a 1/48 valk until I saw this display.

Weird.

Yeah man where have you been??? I specialize in making people's mouths dribble with mad Valkyrie saliva.

If you want to get hooked on 1/48s look at ruskiiVFaussie's photos and Swoosh's photos, those will make you crave like a vampire in heat!

:lol: Yeah, seeing that YF-19 pose, I was thinkging "Oh man, if there's an earthquake, it might fall!"

Also living in california, I'm always worrying about earthquakes and my cat knocking stuff over.

I love your display with Asuka's Eva-02 doing some major ownage. :D

Speaking of quakes, we had a 5.7 quake on Tuesday of last week in the SF Bay Area, but thankfully, no one was hurt, or there wasn't any major damage. I had some stuff on a shelf that was about 5'5" high, and my 1/60 YF-19 Battroid and 1/48 Urban Camo GBP with VF-1J Hikaru took a dive to the carpeted floor. Luckily, the -19 didn't suffer any real damage aside from the upper back hinge separating from the bottom part and the head and neck piece popping out of place, which looked as good as new when reassembled. The GBP and VF-1J broke down into several pieces but nothing broke. Unfortunately, the armor has scuff marks, some smeared paint, and small indentations in the plastic in some parts. Gonna try using an exacto knife to try to rub off the scuff marks. Getting some display cases with doors is going to be a must in the future.