VF 1D conversion kit

Toboro

Anybody out there with a conversion kit for the 1/48th? Posted a topic in the wanted section but I'm hoping that by posting here I might find someone who doesn't check there regularly. Willing to pay good money for it. Desperately looking for one since it's one of my favorite valks.

Thanks but I'm really just looking for the conversion kit that I think "captain america" did. I already have the 1/60th yammie of the vf 1d but since it doesn't look like yamato is going to do a 1/48th two seater I am going to make my own. If someone has one already applied I'd be willing to buy it like that and cannibalize it for my own custom if it isn't fully finished yet.

Hmm, I only have 1/72 for Hasegawa

I'm in two minds, do sell my 1D kit and wait for the 2-seater Yamato 1/48 (which is still a maybe) or do i go along and

convert my VF-1S Hikky (bought especially for the mod) and finally do my custom Valk...

Graham has said, on more than one occasion, that there is absolutely no chance of any 1/48 two-seaters from Yamato. So, unless you have some inside information to the contrary, I'd say proceed with your custom