Wave 1/100 VF-11 "Full Action" kit

Steve68

Glad I asked. I'm waiting for a fighter only VF-11. Any plans on the horizon in that direction I'll be first on the list.

Steve

There is a fighter only VF-11 in 1/72 scale that Rettpu made. The same company also has VF-11C in battroid mode in the same scale. I recall Valkyrie offering a VF-11 in fighter mode in 1/72 scale as well a year or so ago. I was hoping for a second run since I missed the first but didn't happen.

I didn't know that Rettpu made a fighter only 1/72 VF-11. Was Valkyrie's recast the Club-M kit or the Rettpu? I'm also hoping that someone does another recast of the fighter only version. B))

They did and I have one sitting on my shelf. I was trying to get some pics to you but couldn't upload from my phone camera. If my memory serves me right, I think Valkyrie's VF-11 was based on the Club-M version.

I met with Valk009 yesterday and he told me that the VF-11 battroid full armor version is nearly complete.

They did and I have one sitting on my shelf. I was trying to get some pics to you but couldn't upload from my phone camera. If my memory serves me right, I think Valkyrie's VF-11 was based on the Club-M version.

I met with Valk009 yesterday and he told me that the VF-11 battroid full armor version is nearly complete.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Photo-0082.jpg

never seen de rettpu 1/72 vf-11 fighter... would like to see it

as far as I know, there was only a 1/72 vf-19s/f battroid made by wave but in vinyl which made virtually impossible to recast without damaging the original

I believe VF-17s and VF-19s from the Mac7 series deserve casting into 1/72 scale resin kits. I have a Wave 1/72 VF-17 soft vinyl kit that I am willing to part with if it will be used to be recast in resin (which is much easier to work with than soft vinyl IMHO). I am sure there are several talented casters here on MW who can also make modifications to improve these.

That VF-11 armour is a TECT made conversion kit fo rthe BanDai made 1/144 Macross 7 VF-11C model kit. Not really a conversion kit though, in my opinion as you only need to use like a few parts from the model. TECT shocul have just released the enitre kit on their own ^_^

My 1/72 VF-11 Full Armour is based on this kit as it is the only reference I have besides two three line art drawings. I also used the 1/72 Hobby Base Retppu VF-11 battroid kit for the body and various pieces...more or less also a conversion kit :rolleyes:

Thanks Valk009, yes, it really isn't a conversion kit, but it is a very nice detailed armored, althought I was really hoping for the missile bay to open but I couldn't asked too much from a 1/144, but I really like that kit... made the crappy 1/144 take life, hehehe

oh my, so you're basing your armored VF-11 of this, now I'm really excited... can't wait, since you're done with the VF-4's, any new pics from it?!