Hi-Res scan of Macross books

vermillion01

Since i went out on a limb and posted almost all of Hidetaka Tenjin's Valkyries Art Book, I wouldnt mind getting hold of some scans of other Macross books... like the 'This is animation Mac+ special' or the 'perfect' book.. any decent images from the design works too. I've only seen one or two small pics from each and i'd love to see more.

Actually I wouldnt mind buying them, but soooooooo hard to find. (any pointers would be great)

Come on peeps, lets do some sharing of the wealth :lol:

Edited by vermillion01

Since i went out on a limb and posted almost all of Hidetaka Tenjin's Valkyries Art Book, I wouldnt mind getting hold of some scans of other Macross books... like the 'This is animation Mac+ special' or the 'perfect' book.. any decent images from the design works too. I've only seen one or two small pics from each and i'd love to see more.

Actually I wouldnt mind buying them, but soooooooo hard to find. (any pointers would be great)

Come on peeps, lets do some sharing of the wealth :lol:

Try Mandarake. In the Namba and Umeda stores, over the past 4 years, I have seen all of the main Macross books, except for THE Gold Book (I may have seen it once... can't remember with certainty) and most of the minor books. By main and minor, I mean by whatever must-have rankings English fans put on them.

Also, I do not recommend making it public that you violated copyright and pirated a publication. It means a paper trail back to you. (IP code, ISP has your address, etc..)

Try Mandarake. In the Namba and Umeda stores, over the past 4 years, I have seen all of the main Macross books, except for THE Gold Book (I may have seen it once... can't remember with certainty) and most of the minor books. By main and minor, I mean by whatever must-have rankings English fans put on them.

Also, I do not recommend making it public that you violated copyright and pirated a publication. It means a paper trail back to you. (IP code, ISP has your address, etc..)

Thanks sketchley, i'll check it out. The pics are free for all to download via the orginal website (if you can find it) just in a (slightly) lower resolution, so i didnt see the problem. And as for ip tracking.. anyone can fake an ip address these days so it doesnt bother me.

Thanks again for the tip on the books!