Image(s) Request

Hello fellow MWer's.

Well, the title kind of says it all. I've pretty much plumbed Google's Image Search for reference material for Gundam NT-1 Alex, and was hoping that one, or some, of you may have something a little more rare.

Basically, I'm looking for good references of the head, and the upper torso. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah, I assume that if you've done an exhaustive google search you've also located possibly the best RX-78NT-1 Gundam Alex fan art on the internet. But just in case you haven't:

Raymond Yap's Gundam Alex on deviantART

Oh yeah... I've seen that one. Very, very nice.

As you may presume by the object of my request, maybe... just maybe... I can top that.

;)

Oh yeah... I've seen that one. Very, very nice.

As you may presume by the object of my request, maybe... just maybe... I can top that.

;)

Wow! I really hope you do! Best of luck my good man. More Gundam Alex awesomeness is always a good thing :)

You're welcome wolfx. There's also some old 3D model pictures swimming around the internet for years. From the old Gundam Explanation website as I recall. Have you seen em?

Gundam Explanation II Gundam Alex model

That's an amazing piece of artwork! Anyone else notice the U.N.T. SPACY on it's weapon?

Not until you mentioned it. That's weird.