Canopy masks for VF-1X and VF-1D

Grayson72

I remember seeing a bit about those in an old issue of Hobby Japan... but this is the first time I've actually seen them. And I could never find them when I was looking to buy them...

Do you know who makes them or where we can buy them? At Y250 each, I'd definitely buy a few of them!

I bought them at Rainbow10, at the time all they had were 3 of each and I wiped them out of their inventory. I also bought a set of those panel line scribing saws like WM has, I'd been looking for those forever.

I was hoping someone could tell me about their experience with these but I guess I'll have to blaze the trail.

I never knew these things were ever sold. But I mentioned a cheaper way of doing this with masking tape in me custom hasegawa post. Place the masking tape behind the canopy decal and cut along the black edge. Carefully peel off the tape and stick it onto the canopy. You have a perfect mask, plus you can save your decal for other projects.

Hagan

• 3 months later...